Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools...I got YOU!

In our family, believe it or not, I'm not the biggest joker...Curt is...by far. BUT today, I got them all..good! I know Curt will get me back some day, some how...but today was totally worth it. Let's just say I sent him this at work today...

Followed up with " APRIL FOOLS!" Next, Clayton and Lacey were the recipients. I told them that we were having sort and worms for dinner. Of course they thought I was joking, then I pulled this out...


Clayton promptly got tears in his eyes..."I'm sorry, but I'm not eating that and you can't make me." 

Then I opened the top and yelled..."April Fools! I got you!" 

Needless to say, he was relieved and I was overly excited...remember, I don't get out much! 

 I'm sure I'll get pranks back...ten fold...but it was totally worth it! Mommy wins! 
CJ is not amused with my shenanigans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment