Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Clayton!

Today, my oldest son turned.... 


He decided that he wanted a Spider-Man themed birthday party. 


Due to his brother being at such a high risk for RSV, we could not have a party, but it didn't stop me from decorating like we were having one! 

Spiders  and webs everywhere...just how he wanted them! Tonight, he gets to go to a WWE match. I don't know who is more excited...him or his Daddy! 

Today is a day full of celebrating him...
...and how much he has grown! 


Dear Clayton, 

      You are 6 years old. You have blessed me with 6 years of your smiles, your hugs, your laughter, and at times...your tears. I am so proud of the boy you have become and continue to change into. You are loving Kindergarten and are making so many friends! This summer and fall our family got turned upside with CJ, but through it all you stayed strong. I know that Mommy couldn't be with you like we had planned and talked about, but while I wasn't there with you physically, please know that my heart and spirit has never left you. Thank you for loving me so freely and innocently. Thank you for still wanting my snuggles and my hugs. Thank you for being you. 

I love you! 
    Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment