Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gobble Gobble Til We Wobbled Wobbled!

I know...I know...been a while...We've been busy making memories so I thought it was time to share a few! I've always thought that cooking the Thanksgiving meal was only for those PRO cooks.  While I feel as though I can hold my own in a kitchen, I wasn't sure I was up to "cooking Thanksgiving meal" standard.  This year, I thought..."I can do this!"  So, I did!

After weeks of preparation...watching food network, searching blogs, cook books, magazines, friends, families....yes, a little obsessive!   Big Girl C helped me set the table...well, "helped"...


   Since I was cooking, I wasn't able to take too many pictures, but I definitely got one picture of the bird cooking...mmmm...it was DELICIOUS!


 The meal was a success! Everyone left with full bellies, no one got sick, and I have multiple reservations for next year!  Let the preparations  begin! Ha!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment