Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16th...A Very Special Day

July 16th holds a very very special place in myheart and always will.  It was on this day, 7 years ago, that I married my best friend.  He has given me 2 very special gifts, Big C and Big Girl C. It's hard to believe that 7 years can go by so quickly, but when you are as happy and as in love as I am with this incredible man I guess that's what happens!


Also on this day....I won't diclose how many years ago... my dad was born.  I'm lucky to have such a wonderful man to call dad.  I love to watch him interact with his grandkids and to see the love my children's eyes when they look at him.


Keep rocking out Dad...you deserve it!


Also on this day...3 years ago....our sweet nephew Oliver was born. He has such a zest for life and a huge heart...we love this little man so much!

What a special day today is....we are so lucky!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment