Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Water Babies

Since it is summer and the temperature has been in the 90's almost every day, I have a couple of water babies on my hands! Both Big C and Baby C love the swimming pool! Baby C did so well her first time in it! She loved it!

Here she is modeling her tankini...

She does some observing first to see if she really wanted to get in it or not...very 'diva-ish'.

Big C LOVES for Daddy to throw him up in the air. Bonus if he makes splashes, double bonus for Mommy that Daddy never misses catching him!


"Again Daddy Again!"
I'm not going to lie....I love being in the water too!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the tankini! Too cute :) I'm glad you're able to cool off with a nice swim. I have to sit in the kiddie pool with my two...the water barely covers my legs :)

    ReplyDelete