Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Where O Where Has This Blogger Friend Been..."




So it is TOTALLY uncharacteristic of me to have not blogged in so long, but let me give you the run down of what has been keeping me from my precious blogging...


  • No More Maternity Leave! That's right, I'm back at the daily 'grind' of teaching. That means, waking up at 5:00am to get everyone up and out the door, including my self! The end of the school year is always a sprint to the finish....lots of things to do with little time to do them!

  • Nursing! Baby C is still only receiving breast milk, which means during the day, instead of being able to work on post on my prep times at school, I am pumping. Yes, I totally feel like a cow sometimes with my little mini pump station set up at school.

  • Grad Courses! My two Master's course started this week. I have been really nervous about them for some reason, so of course obsessing over them takes up the majority of my time!

  • Big C and Baby C! Since going back to school, when I have time with my kiddos I want to focus my energy on them during the week. Going from seeing them from them 10 hours a day to only 4-5 hours a day has been really hard on me. I know I am working to be able to provide for them, but I miss them terribly when I am away from them. They are always on my mind!

  • My Knight in Shinning Armor...a.k.a....my Husband! It has been extremely hard to find quality time with him as his last Master's classes started this week also along with open gym for basketball. The most time we spend together is spent with both of us unconscious...sleeping at night!

Luckily, we are both school teachers and our summer vacation is coming soon....not soon enough though for this Mama/Teacher/Wife/ Student...etc, etc!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment